• Registration and Re-registration
• Animal Appreciation Day
• Valentine’s Day
• Fraser Health Winter Reminders and Updates
THE MONTH AT A GLANCE
• January 29th – Last day for re-registration without penalty
• February 5th – Last day for late re-registration
• February 10th – Non-Uniform Day – Animal Appreciation Day
• February 11th – Valentine’s Day at school
• February 12th – No School (CISVA wellness day)
• February 15th – No School (family day)
• February 17th – Ash Wednesday
• February 24th – Pink Shirt Day
REGISTRATION AND RE-REGISTRATION
All registration forms are now required to be submitted electronically. This is our first year piloting this new way of registering. No longer will you need to come into the school to register. The forms have now been sent out and they will need to be returned via email to the school by Friday January 29th to avoid late fees. Any family not re-registered by Friday February 5th, will have their place in the school given to the next family on the waitlist.
All registration forms are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name and grade in the subject line. They are to be emailed back in the format in which it was sent. Do not scan, do not print, and do not take a photo of the forms.
A few tips to help you complete the online forms:
– These forms require digital signatures. We highly recommend you open the document on your computer and use Acrobat Reader (free edition) or Acrobat Reader Pro. Do not try to fill out the forms using your phone or other device.
– If you have not done so already, you must create a digital e-signature. Here is a YouTube tutorial that will guide you through creating a digital signature using Acrobat Reader:
or you can watch
– e-signatures (digital signatures) are legal in Canada.
– Please give yourself plenty of time to fill out the form as you may run into difficulties and/or challenges.
ANIMAL APPRECIATION DAY
The St. Bernadette BC SPCA Club would like to announce our 13th annual HEARTS FOR ANIMALS APPRECIATION DAY 2021. It will be held on Wednesday, February 10th, 2021. This special day will will be dressing in red, white, and/or pink. We will be collecting a minimum donation of $2.00 with all proceeds going to the BC SPCA Medical Emergency Program. This year we will be sponsoring animals who are in need of emergency care. We ask students to please remember to enter the club’s contest which will be held at the school from Monday Feb. 1st to Friday Feb. 5th. Lucky winners will be announced on February 10th. The St. Bernadette BC SPCA Club appreciates your support and we hope that students will enjoy the contest week and our special appreciation day for our animal friends.
On Thursday Feb. 11th, students will be allowed to celebrate Valentine’s Day with their classmates. We ask that families adhere to the following:
– Only Valentine’s Day cards, pencils, and/or trinkets can be exchanged on Feb. 11th
– Students are not allowed to bring in treats, candy or other food items.
– Teachers, as part of a controlled and monitored system within our covid-19 protocols, may elect to bring in a treat for the students. If they do so, items will be individually wrapped and proper health and safety measures will be in place.
Thank you for your cooperation.